1. Rules are made to be broken, but only if the unrule honors your authenticity. If it hurts someone else, it’s not a broken rule, it’s bullshit.
2. If you don’t have your own focus, applying someone else’s system will just produce wannabe emulation – genuine staying power and commitment only come from your own passionate itch.
3. Stop caring about other people’s input but value good feedback – the first doesn’t produce capital for your emotional bank account, the second produces big time.
4. Humans struggle with commitment but it’s the only way to ensure your apple tree of goals will grow and produce fruit for your world. Feed and water your apple tree to produce fruit for years to come.
5. Excuses are for beginners and commitment is for the big leagues. The choice is yours.
6. (Good habits + scheduled discipline + personal commitment) x Time = Amazing Work. Work this equation everyday for success.
7. Don’t forget to produce incentives that are irresistible: watch for opportunities, then sculpt incentives like Michael Angelo’s masterworks.
Happy New Year.